All occupational therapists or students in occupational therapy curricula in the state of California are eligible to submit proposals for grants or seed money. Membership in the Occupational Therapy Association of California is also a requirement.
- Grants up to $7,000.00 will be available for each year.
- Proposals will be accepted up to this amount.
- The deadline for submitting proposals is June 30th annually.
- Proposals will be accepted throughout the year.
- Review of all submissions will occur after June 30th.
- Grant recipients will be notified by September 30th, and announced at the CFOT Luncheon at the annual OTAC conference.
- Click here to see additional detailed requirements and to download the grant application.
Seed Money for Research or Project/Program Development:
Requests for seed money for research or project/program development up to $250.00 per request are accepted throughout the year.
- Applications will be reviewed quarterly (beginning of January, March, June, and September) by the Co-Chairs of the CFOT Research Advisory Committee., and Seed Money will be distributed on a quarterly basis.
- Click here to see additional detailed requirements and to download the research Seed Money guidelines and application.
- Click here to see additional detailed requirements and to download the project/program Seed Money guidelines and application.
For further information, contact: