CFOT awards scholarships to occupational therapy students and traineeships for occupational therapy assistant students.
CFOT is pleased to announce that up to twelve scholarships will be awarded annually. These scholarships are for occupational therapy students who are:
- California residents,
- Enrolled in an occupational therapy program at a university in this state with a 3.0 GPA or better, and
- Members of the Occupational Therapy Association of California.
The scholarships are awarded as follows:
Four - Entry Level Degree
Three - Post Professional Graduate Degree
Five - either Entry Level or Post Professional Level
Those who have received a scholarship award from CFOT in the past, are allowed to apply for another scholarship in a different level category.
Click here to view the guidelines for the Entry Level Degree Scholarship.
Click here to view the guidelines for the Post Professional Graduate Degree Scholarship.
CFOT Scholarship Awards
- Fred Sammons Entry Level Scholarship $1,000 (2 awarded annually)
- Jaffe Graduate Entry Level Scholarship $1,000
- Ardith Breton Scholarship $1,000
- North Coast Medical Post OTR Graduate Scholarship $2,500
- Wilma West Post OTR Graduate Scholarship $1,000
- Knox-Hirsch OTR Graduate Pediatric Scholarship $1,000
- Frelyn Berger Pediatrics Scholarship $2,000
- Janice Matsutsuyu Scholarships $1,500 (2 awarded annually)
- Mary Reilly Scholarship $1,000
- Bonita Kraft Mental Health Scholarship $1,000
If you are downloading an application, please consider your level of education (ie. entry
level or OTR in a graduate program) to assure you use the appropriate application.
Graduate, Entry Level
Graduate, Post Professional Level
Address for submission:
Laura Weiss, MS, OTR/L
23426 Berdon St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
May 31-entry level
June 30th - postprofessonal level