CFOT exits and continues its charitable work due to contributions made by generous and caring people like you! We are able to provide scholarships, traineeships, and research grants to hard
working students and clinicians because of the gifts you make to the foundation.
- Be a Donor: Honor a colleague, celebrate a special occasion, or remember a loved one. CFOT will acknowledge your gift by sending a card to the person you designate telling them a
contribution was made to CFOT. Tell your family and friends about this special giving program, it’s a meaningful way of saying you care.
- Fund a Scholarship: A named scholarship can be established by organizations, vendors, facilities, occupational therapy departments, schools, individuals, or families in the name
of someone special. The fund may be started with an annual contribution of $1500 or more. Scholarships and traineeships provide much needed assistance to OT students.
- Provide Monies for Research: Funds can be established with an annual contribution of $2500 or more. They can be designated for a particular research topic to advance OT practice.
Clinicians and students use these funds to further clinical research.
- $500 Challenge: Everyone can participate! Make a donation of any size to CFOT during the annual OTAC Conference and be recognized on the Challenge Board. Once the Board reaches
$500 several donors provide matching $500 gifts!
- Legacy Circle: A generous group of donors has chosen to contribute $2500. The Legacy Circle donors secure the future of CFOT and those we serve.
We would like to acknowledge our Legacy Circle Members: Michele Berro, Bonita Kraft, Linda Florey, Evelyn Jaffe, Susan Knox, Heidi McHugh Pendleton, Julie Shaperman, Shawn Phipps
and Joyce Fries.
Please send a contribution today to help further the goals of the Foundation.
- Diamond Circle $25,000
- Platinum Circle $10,000
- Legacy Circle $2500
- Benefactor $250
- Patron $100
All donations will receive a personalized acknowledgement and be recognized in the CFOT Newsletter and at the Annual CFOT Awards Lunch & Symposium.